I wanted to share with you all the easiest recipe if you are needing a quick and simple meal to make this week. It only requires 4 ingredients and was a fam favorite!
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 20-24 minutes
- 1.5 lbs. chicken, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 4-5 Tbs. pesto
- 2 Zucchini, sliced into 1/4-1/2″ slices
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- Place the cut chicken into a large baggie with 2-2.5 Tbs pesto. Use enough to cover the chicken, then season with salt and pepper.
- Let the chicken marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil for easy cleanup and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes to sheet pan and add the remaining 2-2.5 Tbs pesto and stir until coated.
- Add the chicken to the veggies and add some salt and pepper (red pepper flakes if you like a little spice!).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Stir the chicken and veggies.
- Bake an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Chat with you all soon!