How goes it everyone?
I am sharing my sorbet recipe that I shared on my Instagram post yesterday. You won’t believe how easy it is, but it is AMAZING! So refreshing and satisfying- you have to try it. I will say that I have always been intimidated of cutting pineapples, but we have had SO much pineapple since I purchased an amazing coring tool to help make it much easier! I love a good kitchen gadget!
- 2 pineapples, peeled and cored
- 2 small lemons, juiced (about 4 tablespoons)
- 2 cups sugar
- .5 ounces mint (1 small herb container, more to garnish)
- Blend pineapple and lemon juice in blender.
- Add sugar and blend until smooth and dissolved (30 seconds-1 minute).
- Add mint to your liking- I love mint so I used the entire container, minus one sprig for garnish.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream maker. This is the one I use and I love it, especially since its automatic 😉
- Churn for 15-20 minutes or until the desired consistency.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!