I wanted to share an easy breakfast recipe that is a go-to for my husband and I on weekends. This is typically a recipe I can make when I don’t have many groceries in our house because the ingredients consist of basics that most everyone has in their house at all times. As a kid, this was the coolest recipe to make because the sides of the dish build up so big, so this could be a fun one to make if you have kids.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place butter in a pie dish and place in oven until it melts.
- Lightly beat the 6 eggs in a bowl, and then add in salt, flour, and milk until combined and smooth consistency.
- Remove pie dish from the oven once butter is melted and gently pour the mixture into the center of the dish so that the butter is pushed to the sides of the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, remove from oven, cut it into individual slices.
- Top with syrup, fruit, and/or powdered sugar!