*Note- my husband and I are trying to eat healthier so I made mine a taco salad and chose ground turkey but if you want to make tacos or burritos, just add tortillas and if you prefer ground beef, go for it! Make it your own.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning (we used Old El Paso hot n’ spicy and it had a kick!)
- 1 can black beans
- 1-2 heads romaine lettuce
- Taco Toppings: Jar of salsa (I prefer On the Border, medium), avocado, onions, tomato, sour cream, cilantro, and any others you choose
- Brown ground turkey in skillet.
- Once browned, add about 1/4 cup of water to the turkey and taco seasoning.
- Bring it to a boil and then turn down to a simmer for 4-5 minutes or until majority of the liquid is gone.
- Add the black beans to the meat and stir.
- Place the meat on top of the lettuce (or tortillas), top with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy!